Instant Rebate of $50.00 - Use CODE: mywarwick
The Warwick Rockbass Corvette Double Buck 4-string electric bass features a select Ash body, maple neck with Ekanga veneers Stripes and quality chrome hardware. This 4-string bass sets itself apart with its unique electronics. Featuring 2 powerful MEC MM style pickups nestled closely in the center position, this set-up gives the Rockbass Double Buck a powerful, solid tone with depth and clarity.
- Machineheads : Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut : Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood : Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard : Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fingerboard Radius : 20"
- Scale length : 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut : 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret : 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret : 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size : 24 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets : fretted and fretless
- Body Shape : Flat Bodyshape Top & Back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood) : Ash body
- Pickups : Passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- Electronics : Passive Rockbass electronics
- Pot layout : Two Volume push/pull for selecting serial/parallel mode of pickups / tone control
- Bridge system : 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system : Warwick security locks
- Construction : Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand : Fretted available in Burgundy Red Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour : Chrome hardware