“I got the new X1 S and within 24 hours I was using it on a production for a major artist.”-Ronan Chris Murphy, Producer / Engineer (King Crimson, Terry Bozzio, Steve Morse, Ulver)
Studio Bundle Includes:
- Inexpensive large diaphragm condenser Two attenuation and two filter switches Gold-plated XLR connector High dynamic range and sPL handling Low self-noise Includes top quality cable and shockmount
- The X1S is a refined version of sE's best-selling X1, tuned for advanced performance
- With the highest dynamic range and SPL handling capabilities in its class, along with expanded features that dramatically increase its flexibility, the X1 S has been improved in every way relative to the original, even in terms of its affordability
- This packaged model includes a shock mount and a top quality XLR cable
- Just like its predecessor, the X1 S utilizes a hand-made condenser capsule, meticulously constructed and tuned in sE’s capsule room by technicians with decades of experience
All the essentials to get your home studio sounding great: sE's best-selling X1 S microphone and RF-X Reflexion Filter, sE's Isolation Pack (shock mount and adjustable metal pop filter) and a high-quality 3-meter XLR mic cable.
If you're recording in a non-acoustically-treated space (bedrooms, closets, etc.), a Reflexion Filter helps keep your signal clean without the sound of your room affecting it, for professional studio sound anywhere. Coupled with the great-sounding, handcrafted X1 S condenser microphone, sE's Isolation Pack and a mic cable, the X1 S Studio Bundle has everything you need to capture great-sounding music, no matter where you're recording.
What's in the box
HANDCRAFTED X1 S CONDENSER MICROPHONE
sE's best-selling X1 S microphone features a handcrafted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser capsule, a cardioid polar pattern, two switchable low-cut filters, and two switchable attenuation pads. Its high-performance electronics produce a beautiful signal with incredibly low noise, and its robust all-metal construction and premium finish ensure efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise.
RF-X REFLEXION FILTER
If you're recording anywhere outside of a professionally-designed recording studio, you're going to need to deal with the sound of the room around you showing up on a recording - unless you have a Reflexion Filter. sE invented the Reflexion Filter Pro in 2006, and has since produced over 120,000 of them for home studios, project studios, recording on the road, and more. The RF-X helps you get a great studio-quality sound, no matter WHERE you're recording.
SHOCK MOUNT, POP FILTER, AND CABLE
sE's Isolation Pack features a clever quick-lock shock mount that securely holds your X1 S microphone in place with a single turn of a knob. The metal pop filter is vertically adjustable to suit your preference, and the whole thing helps to isolate your mic from physical vibration in the room and from the floor. The X1 S Studio Bundle also includes a high-quality 3-meter XLR cable, so you just need to add your mic pre or interface and you're ready to go.