- Recording interface - Start recording today!
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphone output with gain control
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB.
Start Recording Today
Recording Made EasyTwo natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain Two instrument inputs, designed to handle seriously hot pickups Conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz/24-bit Super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
Perfect for Recording Two Mics at Once
This is our compact yet versatile 2-in, 2-out USB audio interface. It gives singer songwriters two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps and the same sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the Scarlett range. Take it anywhere, connect and power by USB, plug your mics and guitars straight in, and simply start recording.