Dream Cymbals Vintage Bliss Series Crash/Ride
Dream Cymbals has recreated its original, sought-after Bliss prototypes with the new Vintage Bliss Series cymbals. This crash/ride is a dream for any drummer, ranging from the 17" and a fatter but still versatile 18" all the way up to the 22" crash/ride. Micro-lathed and hand-hammered with a low profile bell and the signature tapered soft edge - these are the detailed and articulate cymbals you've been looking for!Detailed, warm, articulate.
- Choose from 17, 18, 19, 20, or 22 inch.
- Woody stick attack, thin tapered edge.
- Responsive, full-bodied sound.
- Plenty of wash, warm stick attack.
- Painstakingly made by hand.
Bliss Series cymbals are hand forged and hammered by Dream Cymbals. They breathe and come alive at low volume with a beautiful warmth. When they're pushed, they are thunderous and produce frothy, deep, dark undertones.Play your dream cymbals, play Dream Cymbals' Vintage Bliss Crash/Ride!Full Features
- 17, 18, 19, 20 and 22 inch options.
- Beautiful Vintage Bliss Series warmth.
- Hand forged and hand hammered.
- Punchy and warm with shorter decay.
- Articulate but powerful sound.
- Surface: micro-lathed by hand
- Bow: low gentle bridge
- Bell: broad shoulder, smooth transition medium low height
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand hammered before and after lathing
- Stick: woody round attack
- Wash: tons of wash, dragons breath, lots of wobble, quick decay